Memorial Plaque & Cremains Burial Service
The Waterford Union of Churches Cemetery is offering Waterford residents or those with a family connection to the village, who wish to remembered as part of Waterford’s history, an opportunity to do so by means of memorial plaques. These plaques are installed on flagstone strips in our memorial area. If required, cremains may be buried in front of a plaque.
- Each memorial plaque is 10” high x 16” wide.
- Plaques are made of forged bronze.
- The plaques are purchased and installed by the Cemetery.
- Cremains may be buried in the grass strip in front of the plaque. Cremains may be buried loose or in a container. Containers may be of any material but may be no larger than 12” by 9” by 7”. All burials must be approved by the Cemetery.
- The cost is $1,600 per plaque, which includes perpetual care, a $480 forged bronze plaque, an entry about the deceased in our web site’s memorial section, and a $120 installation charge. Two sets of cremains may be buried at the same time at no additional charge. If second cremains are buried after the first, there is an additional $200 fee.
- Memorial plaques may be reserved at no charge. They may also be prepaid to lift any future burden from the family. Prepaid amounts are fully refundable.
- Plaques may be replaced for the cost of a new plaque plus a $200 reinstallation fee.